BECOME A YOUTH FELLOW
Join our growing community of young LearningPlanet game changers committed to a better future!
Youth Fellows recognises and connects inspirational game changers transforming the world through fields including education, rights, well-being and health, and sustainability.
Why become a Youth Fellow?
Your work deserves to be highlighted and amplified on a global stage.
By becoming a LearningPlanet Youth Fellow, you’ll be able to be part of a growing, empowered community of inspiring young individuals from around the world!
What are the benefits?
- Being recognised as a LearningPlanet Youth Fellow.
- Connecting with fellow gamechangers online and at community events.
- Access to training sessions covering project development, entrepreneurship, intercultural communication and more
- Exposure via interviews and editorials
- Showcasing of your work at the global LearningPlanet Festival
- Participation in the annual online Youth Fellows Assembly
- Access to youth-focused opportunities emanating from LearningPlanet members and partners (circles, volunteering, internships, events etc)
Are you between 12 and 25 years old and feel inspired? We can’t wait to meet you!
Applying is easy!
You just need:
- A photo that represents you
- A short biography (aim for 300 characters)
- Information about initiatives you are involved in
- What makes you excited to be a LearningPlanet Youth Fellow
- If under 18 : Your parents signed consent (more info in the form)
Applications are reviewed based on the following criteria:
– Your level of engagement in initiatives for social change
– The clarity of your presentation and vision
– Your focus on one of the following social impact topics: Education, Health & Well-being, Rights, or Sustainability.
You’ll receive a response from us in 2 weeks!
WHAT THE YOUTH FELLOWS have to say
“No matter what age, young people are the mainstay of shouldering social responsibilities and promoting social development. Participating in the Youth Fellows community provides us, the younger generation, an opportunity to have our voice heard, and thus, make some changes.”
“This is a community of inspiring people all across the world. Everyone has a unique background, a unique skill to share and a willingness to learn from one another. This makes it the perfect place to showcase your work and talent and at the same time receiving support from others.”
“People should join the amazing community to be INSPIRED. I have encountered so many activists from around the world who work to create the most innovative, impactful solutions that I would have never thought of. I am thankful for this community for giving me the opportunity to collaborate with incredible, diligent people and to learn from them.”
“The Youth Fellows community is hands down one of the best young-people safe spaces you will ever find. There is no judgment here, there is no fear here and best of all, you get motivated to hack all the projects!”
Every July, 18 youth fellows are selected to form the Youth Council which coordinates this growing community of game-changers.
The Youth Council supports and leads the community through dedicated working groups on Communications, Rights and Inclusion, Learning and Development, and being a Learning Planetizen.